I. Basic Provisions
- The Personal Data Administrator under Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("GDPR") Is Exclusive Pen, s. r. o. DNI: 46646337 with its registered office Zitavska 22, Bratislava 82107, Slovakia (administrator)
- Administrator contact details are
Address: Racianska 11, Bratislava 83102, Slovakia
Phone: +421 948 592 582
- Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, the social identity of that individual.
- The administrator did not name a Data Protection Officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The administrator handles the personal data you have provided to him / her or the personal information that the administrator has received on the basis of your order.
- The administrator processes your identification, contact information and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal Purpose and Purpose of Personal Data Processing
- The legitimate reason for processing your personal information is
- performance of the agreement between you and the trustee under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR,
- A legitimate interest of the manager in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services in the Event of Non-Ordering of Goods or Services.
- The purpose of processing personal information is
- executing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee; When ordering, the personal data necessary for the successful execution of the order (name and address, contact) are required, the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the administrator, / li>
- Sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic, individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Retention time
- The administrator keeps personal information
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the exercise of the claims arising from these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, at the latest 5 years if personal data is processed by consent
- Once the privacy time has elapsed, the administrator will erase personal information.
V. Recipients of personal information (subcontractors of the administrator)
- Persons receiving personal information
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / realization of payments under a contract,
- providing e-shop services and other services related to the operation of an e-shop,
- providing marketing services.
- The administrator does not intend to pass personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization.
- Provided services providing marketing and support services
- Google analytics - logs cookie and site usage
- Google Adwords - logs cookie and site usage
- Google purchases - Review request, logs email if you agree in the order process
- Heureka - Records Purchase Conversions and Email for "Customer Authenticated"
- Goods.com - Record Purchase and Email Conversions
- Sklik - logs cookie, site usage, purchase conversion
VI. Your Rights
- You have under the terms of the GDPR
- the right to access your personal data under GDPR Article 15,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, or a restriction on processing under GDPR Article 18.
- the right to delete personal information under Article 17 of the GDPR
- right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR and
- the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator referred to in Article III of these Terms. You can revoke your consent at any time in your own customer account.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your privacy has been violated.
- The Administrator declares that he has taken all reasonable technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal information.
- The Administrator has taken technical measures to secure secured / encrypted web access for data storage and personal data repositories, encryption of customer passwords in a database, regular system updates, regular system backups.
- The administrator declares that personal data is only accessible to authorized persons.
VIII. Final Provisions
These terms take effect on 25.5.2018.