Designed to celebrate our heritage, Cross Peerless 125 is the finest writing instrument we have ever brought to the market. It celebrates two great landmark moments in the brand's history - the 1889 debut of the original Peerless Pen and the introduction of the iconic Century line in 1935. Fusing elements of these two classic designs together, we've created a collection that embodies the simple, beautiful design language and attention to detail that has made the Cross brand legendary.
- Lifetime mechanical guarantee
- Luxurious finishes with engraved patterns and precious metals
- A sophisticated deep-etched line pattern with an overlay of high-gloss translucent titanium gray lacquer and platinum-plated appointments
- Can easily be converted into a ballpoint pen or creamy porous felt-tip pen by simply changing the refill to desired type of tip; Refills sold separately
- Includes Black and blue Ink Rollerball Refill (8523 and 8521)
- Size: 156 x 13,2 mm, weight: 51 grams