- The Visconti Rembrandt Calligraphy Pen Set. The Rembrandt calligraphy set is created for both experienced and novice writers. Visconti’s popular Rembrandt fountain pen is combined with necessary accessories to create a luxurious set for immediate enjoyment of the written word. Made from variegated resin, each pen is made unique through subtle marbling of color, a replication of Rembrandts painting technique ‘Chiaroscuro’.
- 2 German-made palladium plated nib sections in italic 0.5 a italic 1.5
- A bottle of Visconti black ink
- 2 pen holders
- The Visconti calligraphy booklet
- Visconti Blotting paper and 2 converters
- The set is presented in an oversized gift box..
- This pen can be customised using Visconti's 'My Pen System'
- Rollerball pen
- Product colour
This Florentine company established in 1988 is headed by Dante Del Vecchio, deus ex machina of the creative dynamism pervading Visconti creations. Led by his passion for vintage pens, he has been constantly in a quest for new expressions in the art of writing.
Store informationExclusive Pen
Call us: +421 948 592 582
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
20% VAT FREE
Customers outside EU (European Union) can benefit from VAT free shopping. During the checkout process add a delivery / invoice address outside EU and the price without VAT (20%) will be shown immediately. From this moment you will see all prices in our shop without VAT (20%).