- A pen that looks like a diamond. About the Michelangelo Pen by Visconti, it fills the gap in the range of prices between the Rembrandt and the Homo Sapiens. In order to develop this writing collection we were inspired by ancient Greece with an extremely elegant shape, as difficult to realize, as much to represent a must of stylographic art.
- Visconti was able to realize a faceted shape composed by 36 sides (within the cap and the barrel), tapered on the two extremities. Visconti's Michelangelo is probably the first pen realized with 36 faces that makes it looks like more as a diamond than to a writing instrument : the value of a diamond, after the weighing in carats, is in fact due to the quality cut and the number of faces. Just rotate the pen in your hands to realize it!
- Visconti, an innovative fine writing company of the world, could not create a new pen without adding even two ulterior technical and aesthetical motifs: the magnetic closing, and the band with double incision. It is sufficient to post the cap that you will feel, the perfect clip, the strain and the security of the magnetic locking system that was further improved. The band has a decorative design of a double Greek key composed by the V of extraordinary elegance of Visconti pens.
- At the end the two colours are classic but elegant: with black Visconti has combined a plum colour bronze trims, absolutely innovative and very elegant indeed.
- Material: Natural resin
- Locking System: magnetic
- Band: double Greek key engraved
- Model: Rollerball pen
- This pen can be customised using Visconti's 'My Pen System'
- Rollerball pen
- Product colour
This Florentine company established in 1988 is headed by Dante Del Vecchio, deus ex machina of the creative dynamism pervading Visconti creations. Led by his passion for vintage pens, he has been constantly in a quest for new expressions in the art of writing.
Store informationExclusive Pen
Call us: +421 948 592 582
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product availability marked as “IN STOCK”
When product is marked with "shipped in 24 hours", the order has to be placed by 2 pm (Central European Time) to fulfill that shipment.
Other products with this status are usually shipped within 1-3 days unless it is specified otherwise . If there is a situation that delivery will take longer, we will inform you by email in advance.
Product availability marked as “ON REQUEST”
If the product is marked with this condition, it is usually required to order it from the supplier or the manufacturer.
Please note, that delivery times of products, which availability is marked as “ON REQUEST” differs from one brand to another. See the following information about approximate delivery time of the specific brand.
Note that these times determines in how many days the package will be shipped. Delivery time does not include the time which is needed to deliver the package to your country. You can see the number of days needed for delivery to your country in the checkout process (step "Shipping Method").
AURORA - 30 days
CARAN d'ACHE - 30-60 days
CROSS - 20-30 days
DALVEY - 30 days
FILOFAX - 20-30 days
GAURA - 15 days
GRAF VON FABER-CASTELL - 20-30 days
KAWECO - 30 days
LAMY - 30-60 days
MONTBLANC - 15-30 days
MONTEGRAPPA - 30 days
NAMIKI - 15-30 days
PARKER - 30-60 days
PILOT - 20-30 days
PORSCHE DESIGN - 20-30 days
S. T. DUPONT - 30-50 days
SHEAFFER - 20-30 days
STRATON - 30 days
VISCONTI - 30-60 days
WALDMANN - 30 days
WATERMAN - 30-60 days
20% VAT FREE
Customers outside EU (European Union) can benefit from VAT free shopping. During the checkout process add a delivery / invoice address outside EU and the price without VAT (20%) will be shown immediately. From this moment you will see all prices in our shop without VAT (20%).