- The Homo Sapiens range is new in 2010 and it is the use of materials that makes it truly innovative. With the intent of creating an extremely durable daily friend for the real writer, Visconti turned to the Etna volcano to bestow the virtually unbreakable body to this incredibly long lasting rollerball pen. The material contains over 50% lava and is mixed with resin to create a fantastically dense, slightly hygroscopic, heat resistant structure that is then polished to provide a beautiful finish that requires no overlay. The bronze accents take their inspiration from the Bronze Age, and their simplistic design sets off the deep basaltic lava perfectly. We love how secure and balanced the Homo Sapiens pen feels to hold, and the rollerball makes a contemporary and practical solution. It really lives up to its purpose as a reliable and durable companion.
- Black Balsatic lava from the Etna volcano: extremely robust
- Bronze accents and a bronze ring engraved with ‘Homo Sapiens’
- Contemporary rollerball
- Clip: Friendly to the bridge-shaped spring clip Visconti
- Length: Closed 13 cm
- Packaging: deluxe box with polishing cloth
- This pen can be customised using Visconti’s ‘My Pen System’
- Rollerball pen
- Product colour
This Florentine company established in 1988 is headed by Dante Del Vecchio, deus ex machina of the creative dynamism pervading Visconti creations. Led by his passion for vintage pens, he has been constantly in a quest for new expressions in the art of writing.
Store informationExclusive Pen
Call us: +421 948 592 582
Email us: email@example.com
20% VAT FREE
Customers outside EU (European Union) can benefit from VAT free shopping. During the checkout process add a delivery / invoice address outside EU and the price without VAT (20%) will be shown immediately. From this moment you will see all prices in our shop without VAT (20%).