- The entire Divina collection is united by an innovative spiral shape which has been inspired by the divine proportions of the sequence of Fibonacci and the Golden Number of 1618. This is reflected in the length of the cap in both open and closed positions. The fantastic sterling silver spiral design is sized to the divine proportion and is set against a polished black Lucite body. The rollerball option is perfect for a practical, everyday pen with outstanding beauty. This unique pen is both classy and original, and is only improved by the famous bridge shaped clip inserted with the Visconti name.
- The Divina rollerball pen is also available in an oversized version which has a more substantial, masculine feel
- Lenght closed: 15cm (6 inches)
- Polished jet black lucite structure set with a sterling silver (grade 925) spiral
- Contemporary rollerball
- Cap on/ cap off
- This pen can be customised using Visconti’s ‘My Pen System'
- Rollerball pen
- Product colour
This Florentine company established in 1988 is headed by Dante Del Vecchio, deus ex machina of the creative dynamism pervading Visconti creations. Led by his passion for vintage pens, he has been constantly in a quest for new expressions in the art of writing.
Store informationExclusive Pen
Call us: +421 948 592 582
Email us: [email protected]
20% VAT FREE
Customers outside EU (European Union) can benefit from VAT free shopping. During the checkout process add a delivery / invoice address outside EU and the price without VAT (20%) will be shown immediately. From this moment you will see all prices in our shop without VAT (20%).