Orbitkey's Nest is today synonymous with a versatile case with an elegant design. When the Australian company teamed up with Maria Kondo, who is behind the KonMari lifestyle, everything moved up a notch.
Organization according to the minimalist KonMari method consists in sorting through all personal possessions, from which in the end you only keep things that "spark joy" in you. This is a fast and instinctive minimalism, which, according to Maria Kondo, is not only intended to refresh and shorten the space, but also to awaken new knowledge about oneself. The result is a state where every thing in the house will have its assigned place - this beautiful case will definitely find its place of honor with you.
- Wrapped in furoshiki, a Japanese scarf, with a pattern specially designed for OrbitKey
- Surface made of high-quality leather, core made of durable polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 24 cm x 12 cm x 4.1 cm / 2.8 cm (outer / inner height)
- Engraved decorative inscription paying tribute to Maria Kondo
- Special white-gray color scheme
- Adjustable internal arrangement with pockets for small valuables
- Wireless charger with 10 W power
- USB-C input
- USB-C – USB-A charging cable with a length of 1 meter
- Compatible with iPhone 8 and later, Pixel 4, 4XL, 3, 3XL and all other Qi wireless charging devices
- Compatible with AirPods Pro and Airpods with wireless charging case
- Not compatible with Apple Watch
- The package contains the Orbitkey Nest, a USB-C - USB-A charging cable, 6 pieces of adjustable demarcation stops, 2 pieces of cable ties and a user manual
Warning: Do not use for charging phones with a steel or magnetic cover.