- Luxury and elegant S.T. Dupont Néo-Classique Président Magnétisme fountain pen
- This placed metal design on the Néo-Classique Président is very dynamic and contemporary; the asymmetrical rings spread on the cap and barrel evoke a magnetic field. The creation of this graphical design requires S.T.Dupont's historical crafts of lacquer and goldsmith.
- Combining historical crafts with modern technologies, this fountain pen has an integrated USB key of a 4GB capacity. The long nib is handmade in 18-carat solid gold.
- The articulated clip keeps the pockets of the shirts and jackets preserved.
- The S.T. Dupont logo is engraved on the top of the cap.
- The long nib is handmade in 18-carat solid gold
- Integrated USB key of a 4GB capacity
- Black Chinese Lacquer
- Placed Metal
- Palladium trims
- Nib size: Large
- Refills No.: 40110, 40111, 40112, 40115, 40150, 40152, 40155, 408812
- Fountain Pen
- Product colour
Simon Tissot-Dupont, the dynasty's founder, was just 25. He was born in Savoy to a family of millers. He was an enterprising and passionate young man who was determined to succeed in Paris. He recruited several talented craftsmen and established a prestigious leather goods workshop. In particular, he manufactured wallets and "maroquins", the attaché-cases of the time, bearing the initials of senior civil servants. He was rapidly successful among Parisian high society. Soon, he became the official supplier to the Magasins du Louvre, which was a reference in the world for luxury accessories at the time.
Store informationExclusive Pen
Call us: +421 948 592 582
Email us: [email protected]
20% VAT FREE
Customers outside EU (European Union) can benefit from VAT free shopping. During the checkout process add a delivery / invoice address outside EU and the price without VAT (20%) will be shown immediately. From this moment you will see all prices in our shop without VAT (20%).