- The "Pen of the Year" edition highlights the Graf von Faber-Castell Collection's commitment to superior quality. The production period of each edition is strictly limited. This fine writing instrument edition results from a combination of using exclusive materials and ensuring elaborate craftsmanship over a period of one year. The year 2005 will see the launch of a fountain pen crafted from a fascinating material - stingray leather.
- Nib type: Bicoloured 18K gold nib with iridium tip
- System: Cartridge/converter system
- Pen of the Year 2005 is available in olive colour
- Fountain Pen
- Product colour
The company was founded in 1761, and from the mid-19th century developed into the major manufacturer of wood-cased pencils, both graphite and colour.
Baron Lothar von Faber turned the humble pencil into the world‘s first brand-name writing implement.
The Faber-Castell company takes its name from Ottilie von Faber’s marriage in 1898 to Count Alexander zu Castell-Rüdenhausen, a scion of one of the oldest noble families in Germany.
Inspired by selected writing instruments produced by my ancestors, I saw it as a personal challenge to rediscover these products of a past age, and to bring them up to date with timeless design and the use of modern technology. This idea took shape as the Graf von Faber-Castell Collection.
- ANTON-WOLFGANG GRAF VON FABER-CASTELL
Store informationExclusive Pen
Call us: +421 948 592 582
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
20% VAT FREE
Customers outside EU (European Union) can benefit from VAT free shopping. During the checkout process add a delivery / invoice address outside EU and the price without VAT (20%) will be shown immediately. From this moment you will see all prices in our shop without VAT (20%).