- Visconti writing instruments are artful creations influenced by human culture. The elegant Rembrandt fountain pen embodies this concept perfectly, a masterpiece inspired by the chiaroscuro painting technique of Rembrandt himself.
- The range is available in four colours and made from variegated resin which gives the impression of a hand painted finish and makes each pen individually unique. Parts of the finish are slightly translucent providing glimpses into the faultless Visconti technology. At the bottom edge of the lid the metal band has been finely engraved with the name ‘Rembrandt’ and an ornamental motif pattern.
- The Rembrandt is contemporary and innovative in the redesign of its clip to be extremely enduring, and in the advanced magnetic closing system. Visconti’s art heritage and attention to detail are evident in the design of this range, and we really think that the Rembrandt fountain pen is a fantastic and affordable writing instrument.
- Red variegated resin, slightly translucent in parts
- Finely engraved metal band
- Steel nib
- Cartridge system
- This pen can be customised using Visconti's 'My Pen System'
- Fountain Pen
- Product colour
This Florentine company established in 1988 is headed by Dante Del Vecchio, deus ex machina of the creative dynamism pervading Visconti creations. Led by his passion for vintage pens, he has been constantly in a quest for new expressions in the art of writing.
Store informationExclusive Pen
Call us: +421 948 592 582
Email us: [email protected]
20% VAT FREE
Customers outside EU (European Union) can benefit from VAT free shopping. During the checkout process add a delivery / invoice address outside EU and the price without VAT (20%) will be shown immediately. From this moment you will see all prices in our shop without VAT (20%).