- The Homo Sapiens range is new in 2010 and it is the use of materials that makes this fountain pen truly innovative. With the intent of creating an extremely durable daily friend for the real writer, Visconti turned to the Etna volcano to bestow the virtually unbreakable body to this incredibly long lasting writing instrument. The material contains over 50% lava and is mixed with resin to create a fantastically dense, slightly hygroscopic, heat resistant structure that is then polished to provide a beautiful finish that requires no overlay. The bronze accents take their inspiration from the Bronze Age, and their simplistic design sets off the deep basaltic lava perfectly. We love how secure and balanced the Homo Sapiens fountain pen feels to hold, it really lives up to its purpose as a reliable and durable companion.
- The Homo Sapiens fountain pen has as standard Visconti’s 23k palladium Dreamtouch nib, also new for 2010. The nib requires no pressure to write and the palladium offers qualities of flexibility, originality and resistance to ink corrosion. It is the highest value nib ever known to a fountain pen.
- Black Balsatic lava from the Etna volcano: extremely robust
- Bronze accents and a bronze ring engraved with ‘Homo Sapiens’
- 23k grade 950 Palladium Dreamtouch nib
- High vacuum power filler system from titanium
- Closing: cap bayonet
- Clip: Friendly to the bridge-shaped spring clip Visconti
- Length: Closed 15 cm
- Packaging: deluxe box with polishing cloth
- This pen can be customised using Visconti’s ‘My Pen System’
- Fountain Pen
- Product colour
This Florentine company established in 1988 is headed by Dante Del Vecchio, deus ex machina of the creative dynamism pervading Visconti creations. Led by his passion for vintage pens, he has been constantly in a quest for new expressions in the art of writing.
Store informationExclusive Pen
Call us: +421 948 592 582
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product availability marked as “IN STOCK”
When product is marked with "shipped in 24 hours", the order has to be placed by 2 pm (Central European Time) to fulfill that shipment.
Other products with this status are usually shipped within 1-3 days unless it is specified otherwise . If there is a situation that delivery will take longer, we will inform you by email in advance.
Product availability marked as “ON REQUEST”
If the product is marked with this condition, it is usually required to order it from the supplier or the manufacturer.
Please note, that delivery times of products, which availability is marked as “ON REQUEST” differs from one brand to another. See the following information about approximate delivery time of the specific brand.
Note that these times determines in how many days the package will be shipped. Delivery time does not include the time which is needed to deliver the package to your country. You can see the number of days needed for delivery to your country in the checkout process (step "Shipping Method").
AURORA - 30 days
CARAN d'ACHE - 30-60 days
CROSS - 20-30 days
DALVEY - 30 days
FILOFAX - 20-30 days
GAURA - 15 days
GRAF VON FABER-CASTELL - 20-30 days
KAWECO - 30 days
LAMY - 30-60 days
MONTBLANC - 15-30 days
MONTEGRAPPA - 30 days
NAMIKI - 15-30 days
PARKER - 30-60 days
PILOT - 20-30 days
PORSCHE DESIGN - 20-30 days
S. T. DUPONT - 30-50 days
SHEAFFER - 20-30 days
STRATON - 30 days
VISCONTI - 30-60 days
WALDMANN - 30 days
WATERMAN - 30-60 days
20% VAT FREE
Customers outside EU (European Union) can benefit from VAT free shopping. During the checkout process add a delivery / invoice address outside EU and the price without VAT (20%) will be shown immediately. From this moment you will see all prices in our shop without VAT (20%).