- The Sonnet is modern pen design at its best - it´s the quintessential Parker pen and one of the most successful collection ever. Combining timeless, contemporary style with a unique choice of perfectly balanced pen sizes diverse modes and high quality finishes, the Sonnet writes beautifully, feels comfortable and looks sublime. Sonnet, the definitive Parker style.
- Finish: elegantly coated in warm pink gold particules that captures light, subtly dressed with a vertical linishing for a gleaming touch
- Trims: high-shine Nickel Palladium plated
- Nib: solid gold (with rhodium highlights) for the ultimate writing comfort and high precision lines decorated with the lattice work pattern and stamped with 18K-750 pure gold and goldsmith´s hallmarks hand polished, manually assembled, then visually checked and tested individually to ensure flawless quality
- In the box: 1 black ink cartridge, 1 convertor (for ink bottle)
- Length: 146 mm
- Fountain Pen
- Product colour
In 1888 George S. Parker, a telegraphy teacher, started the Parker Pen company in Janesville, Wisconsin in response to his students' complaints that their pens alternated between too much ink flow or no ink flow at all. at the time, he supplemented his teaching salary by selling pens for the John Holland Gold Pen Company, based in Cincinnatti, so it wasn't too much of a leap to begin creating his own pens. The changes to the fountain pen industry began with Parker's improvement on the feed, and for the following 30 years, Parker spearheaded the development of fountain pen design. Numerous patents were awarded, including a 1904 patent for a mechanically filled "lever" filler (up to that time almost all pens were eye-drop filler). Parker became a household name, and continues to be one of the most recognizable and trusted writing instrument companies today.
Parker flyer (1903)
Store informationExclusive Pen
Call us: +421 948 592 582
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org