- A distinguished design: just like a fighter jet, the Défi pen is responsive, precise and proficient. Défi, fiercely contemporary and resolutely masculine.
- Writing is smooth, rapid and light thanks to a new generation of revolutionary ballpoint refills, for soft, clear, precise and fluid writing.
- Défi, the new everyday writing weapon.
- Palladium-finished metal frame
- Composite carbon fibre body
- A revolutionary gliding sensation
- Refill No.: 40854
- Ballpoint Pen
- Standard size
- Carbon fibre
- Product colour
Simon Tissot-Dupont, the dynasty's founder, was just 25. He was born in Savoy to a family of millers. He was an enterprising and passionate young man who was determined to succeed in Paris. He recruited several talented craftsmen and established a prestigious leather goods workshop. In particular, he manufactured wallets and "maroquins", the attaché-cases of the time, bearing the initials of senior civil servants. He was rapidly successful among Parisian high society. Soon, he became the official supplier to the Magasins du Louvre, which was a reference in the world for luxury accessories at the time.
PURCHASE 20% VAT FREE
Customers outside EU (European Union) can benefit from VAT free shopping. During the checkout process add a delivery / invoice address outside EU and the price without VAT (20%) will be shown immediately. From this moment you will see all prices in our shop without VAT (20%).
Store informationExclusive Pen
831 02 Bratislava
Call us: +421 948 592 582