- An icon of American design and innovation. The choice of movers, shakers and ground breakers since 1946. Does form follow function? Or does function drive form? Whatever your point of view, Classic Century delivers. Its sleek profile and patented twist-action barrel sparked a design revolution. Generations later passionate fans remain loyal to the iconic silhouette, while trendsetters appreciate its authenticity. Cool comes full circle.
- Our 10-karat gold filled/rolled gold finish is preferred over the gold plate for its higher gold content and lasting beauty. Subtle incised line pattern. 23-Karat gold plated appointments.
- Lifetime mechanical guarantee
- Premium gift box
- Lenght: 133 mm
- Width: 7,6 mm
- Patented twist-action propel/repel feature
- Specially formulated Cross ink flows flawlessly for a superior writing experience
- Includes 1 Black Medium Ballpoint Refill (#8513) in pen
- Extra refills available in additional widths and colors
- Ballpoint Pen
- Product colour
For more than 158 years, Cross has re-invented writing instruments, combining design ingenuity with jewelry-quality craftsmanship. We were America's first manufacturer of quality writing instruments, and that means that we've been making pens people use, depend on and enjoy for a long time.
While our history is a story all its own, it all began with Richard Cross, who founded the company the same year both the Smithsonian and the sewing machine were born, just as Samuel Morse's magnetic telegraph pushed Westward and America braced for a war with Mexico.
Cross was a highly skilled pen and pencil maker, who passed his knowledge on to his son, Alonzo Townsend Cross. In 1916, the Cross family sold the company to an employee, Walter R. Boss, who led our growth into the company you know today. Today, Walter's grandsons are at the helm of the company, which became a public security traded on the American Stock Exchange in 1971.
What we're most proud of, though, isn't all that's changed in the 158 years we've been around. It's what hasn't changed. Headquartered in beautiful Lincoln, Rhode Island, just outside Providence, A. T. Cross is proud to still be a part of the community we helped build. And we still make products unsurpassed in quality and value, one at a time and by hand, just as Richard Cross did.
Store informationExclusive Pen
Call us: +421 948 592 582
Email us: email@example.com
Product availability marked as “IN STOCK”
When product is marked with "shipped in 24 hours", the order has to be placed by 2 pm (Central European Time) to fulfill that shipment.
Other products with this status are usually shipped within 1-3 days unless it is specified otherwise . If there is a situation that delivery will take longer, we will inform you by email in advance.
Product availability marked as “ON REQUEST”
If the product is marked with this condition, it is usually required to order it from the supplier or the manufacturer.
Please note, that delivery times of products, which availability is marked as “ON REQUEST” differs from one brand to another. See the following information about approximate delivery time of the specific brand.
Note that these times determines in how many days the package will be shipped. Delivery time does not include the time which is needed to deliver the package to your country. You can see the number of days needed for delivery to your country in the checkout process (step "Shipping Method").
AURORA - 30 days
CARAN d'ACHE - 30-60 days
CROSS - 20-30 days
DALVEY - 30 days
FILOFAX - 20-30 days
GAURA - 15 days
GRAF VON FABER-CASTELL - 20-30 days
KAWECO - 30 days
LAMY - 30-60 days
MONTBLANC - 15-30 days
MONTEGRAPPA - 30 days
NAMIKI - 15-30 days
PARKER - 30-60 days
PILOT - 20-30 days
PORSCHE DESIGN - 20-30 days
S. T. DUPONT - 30-50 days
SHEAFFER - 20-30 days
STRATON - 30 days
VISCONTI - 30-60 days
WALDMANN - 30 days
WATERMAN - 30-60 days
20% VAT FREE
Customers outside EU (European Union) can benefit from VAT free shopping. During the checkout process add a delivery / invoice address outside EU and the price without VAT (20%) will be shown immediately. From this moment you will see all prices in our shop without VAT (20%).